Welcome to the world of Homeschooling!
Join the thousands of parents who are reaping the benefits of educating their children at home. Not only will your children receive the encouragement of individualized education, but you will receive the blessing of cultivating relationships in your home. Your whole family will also be blessed with time together to build unity and strength.
Familiarize yourself with what it means to cultivate a lifestyle of learning before actually getting started in the daily responsibilities of educating your children. Spend time preparing yourself as the parent/teacher. It will be time well spent, enabling you to better know your children and their needs.
- Withdrawing Your Students
- First Steps to Home Education
- Helpful Resources (Books, Blogs, Podcasts, YouTube and Social Media Accounts
- Easing into Your Year
- Helpful Habits
- Homeschooling High School
- Homeschooling Middle School
- Homeschooling Older Elementary Students
- Homeschooling Younger Elementary Students
- Homeschooling Very Young Children
- Affiliated Support Groups
- Oklahoma Law Regarding Homeschooling
- Dealing with Social Workers
- Virtual Schools
- Research and Facts from NHERI