Thank You for Supporting Homeschool Oklahoma!
We are honored to partner with families across Oklahoma as they home educate their children.
- We offer a comprehensive website.
- Annual Conference with nationally recognized speakers, valuable workshops, and vendor exhibit hall.
- We work to protecting the rights of homeschool families through our legislative alerts and Capitol Day.
- The Informer Newsletter is sent out to thousands of Oklahoma homeschooling families.
- The Informer Blog which includes our monthly Simple Beauty series.
- We are excited to offer our annual Moms’ Summit.
- Host Homeschool Day at the Museum.
- The annual Leaders’ Retreat where local support group leaders find encouragement, ideas, and fellowship with other state leaders.
These services are expensive to provide, and those expenses are only partially covered by the membership fees we may charge.
Your financial gift will help defray the cost of providing services and support to homeschoolers throughout the State.
HSOK is a non-profit public organization with 501(c)(3) status; your donation is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.