Your support of HSOK allows us to keep working for you!
Homeschool Oklahoma is Oklahoma’s statewide homeschool organization. Our mission is to protect, promote, equip, and encourage privately-funded, parent-led home education. We promote resources for families on a variety of homeschooling topics and strive to be a clearinghouse of information for home educators across the state. Homeschool Oklahoma protects our right to home educate by watching over upcoming bills in the Oklahoma Legislature and alerting our members when bills require their attention.
Your membership fees finance all of the work done by Homeschool Oklahoma. YOU can help us protect the constitutional right to homeschool. YOU can help us host special events throughout the year in order to equip and encourage you in your homeschool journey. YOU can support the production of our constantly growing website, blog, bi-weekly newsletter, and social media which spreads the joys of homeschooling and encouragement for the journey.
HSOK is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Your Supporting Membership is tax-deductible in the amount of $50
Perks of membership:
- Digital Back Issues of the HSOK Informer
- Early registration to opportunities like Homeschool Day at the Cowboy.
- Discount to HSLDA Membership ($15 value)
- Members-only access to the HSOK Website and its extras
- Digital download of the HSOK Homeschooling Handbook (when it’s ready)
- Discounted admission to Special Events, like the Oklahoma Moms’ Winter Summit
- Special gifts and coupons from our Sponsors!