Is Home Education right for your family?
- What is home education?
- What are the reasons to home educate your children?
- What are the legal requirements in Oklahoma?
- How do you get started?
- What are your child’s learning styles?
- How can you effectively teach multiple ages within your family?
- What happens during high school?
- Do you have to keep records?
- What about a transcript?
- What about socialization?
- What about sports programs?
- Will your children be ready for college?
We will answer as many questions about the Why’s and How’s of home education as we possibly can.
Admission to this workshop is FREE!
REGISTER BY CLICKING AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! On the day of the event, you’ll receive an email with links for the presentation
April 9, 2020, 7:00 pm: You Can Homeschool – General Overview (scroll down for a video of the session)
April 16, 2020, 7:00 pm: You Can Homeschool – Preschool and Elementary School
April 23, 2020, 7:00 pm: You Can Homeschool – Middle School and High School
Note: If possible, it is very helpful for both parents to attend this workshop.
This form is closed
Videos of previous sessions: